When ordering, be sure to select the proper voltage unit, and if desired, the matching wire guard from the pull down menu. Installation requires proper electrical wiring to accomodate voltage.
Application Solutions for Commercial & Industrial interior & exterior areas and gargare areas: not for use inside residential dwellings (homes, apartments, etc.)
• Outdoor spot heating for patio areas, restaurant-hotel-residential-business patios, coverered patios, bus shelters, employee smoking areas, walkway bridges, walkway tunnels, etc.
• Indoor spot heating for over workstations, lobby entrance ways, and vestible areas
OCH-57 Unit information link: http://www.tpicorp.com/Catalog/FOSTORIAINFRAREDHEAT/e-SingleElementQuartzTube/cat.pdf
• UL/C-UL listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications.
• Frosted Quartz Tube heating element (included).
• 60° Symmetric heat pattern.
• Finish: High-temp brown powder coated finish or corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing.
• Gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps.
• Painted Brown models are direct wire and include (3) 24” long lead wires for field connections in a remote enclosure (not supplied). Optional electrical box enclosure is available for this series to allow for direct wire connection to the end of the heater housing.
• Stainless steel models include an electrical enclosure assembled to the end of the heater housing and (2) 6” long lead wires for direct field connection.
• Two 2’ ft. long mounting chains and four S-Hooks included.
• The OCH-Series can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45º horizontal tilt adjustment.