• UL/C-UL listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications.
• Frosted Quartz Tube heating element (included).
• 60° Symmetric heat pattern.
• Finish: High-temp brown powder coated finish or corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing.
• Gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps.
• Painted Brown models are direct wire and include (3) 24” long lead wires for field connections in a remote enclosure (not supplied). Optional electrical box enclosure is available for this series to allow for direct wire connection to the end of the heater housing.
• Stainless steel models include an electrical enclosure assembled to the end of the heater housing and (2) 6” long lead wires for direct field connection.
• Two 2’ ft. long mounting chains and four S-Hooks included.
• The OCH-Series can be surfaced mounted using the supplied mounting brackets which allow up to a 45º horizontal tilt adjustment.
• Three different mounting options available:
Chain Mount (supplied)
24 gage Aluminized Steel with a baked on, brown enamel (painted) finish. Housing is UL Listed for indoor applications only. Horizontal mounting only.
Reflectors and End Caps:
.040 Gold Anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectiveness. 60 degree medium (symmetric) pattern only.
Quartz Tubes. Frosted quartz envelope with a nickel-chrome coiled filament, porcelain end caps, and threaded-screw (stud) terminations. Fast heat-up and cool-down performance. Available wattages from 1500 to 3000 watts per element. Available voltages from 120 to 480 volts.
Trimline heaters are not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls are accessories and should be specified as such. Please consult the technical sales department of factory for help in determining applicable controls. Please follow installation instructions that accompany each heater.
Adjustable mounting brackets (stainless steel only), vertical mounting brackets (stainless steel only), wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.